State v. Blake

County Information for Blake Cases

Each county takes a different approach for addressing and appointing counsel for Blake resentencing hearings, motions to vacate drug possession convictions, and reimbursement of fines and fees (commonly called LFOs – legal financial obligations). You are encouraged to reach out to your prior lawyer or the public defender agency in the county where you were convicted. You can also fill out and file a Motion for Counsel [PDF] to request an attorney to represent you on the Blake resentencing or motion to vacate. 

Public defenders and civil legal aid attorneys are helping to vacate the convictions of people who are not currently serving sentences, but resources are limited. If you were convicted of drug possession and no other offenses and your conviction was not recent, you may want to consider preparing and filing your own motion to vacate with the court. Click here for more information:  How to clear(vacate)your drug possession conviction after State v. Blake | | Helpful information about the law in Washington.exitingwebsite


Find Your Attorney

County Instructions for Initiating Blake Cases 

Adams exitingwebsite  Douglas exitingwebsite King exitingwebsite Pacific exitingwebsite Stevens exitingwebsite
Asotin exitingwebsite Ferry exitingwebsite Kitsap exitingwebsite Pend Oreille exitingwebsite      Thurston exitingwebsite
Benton exitingwebsite Franklin exitingwebsite  Kittitas exitingwebsite Pierce exitingwebsite Wahkiakum exitingwebsite
Chelan exitingwebsite Garfield  exitingwebsite Klickitat exitingwebsite San Juan exitingwebsite Walla Walla exitingwebsite      
Clallam exitingwebsite Grant exitingwebsite  Lewis exitingwebsite Skagit exitingwebsite Whatcom exitingwebsite
Clarkexitingwebsite Grays Harbor  exitingwebsite       Lincoln exitingwebsite Skamania exitingwebsite Whitman exitingwebsite
Columbiaexitingwebsite       Island exitingwebsite  Mason exitingwebsite Snohomish exitingwebsite Yakima exitingwebsite
Cowlitz exitingwebsite Jeffersonexitingwebsite  Okanogan  exitingwebsite       Spokane exitingwebsite  


Blake Commutation Orders for People on Community Custody




Access Washington, Official State Government Website

 Privacy | Whistleblower | Contact Us

© Copyright 2023  Washington State Office of Public Defense